Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog on Header

In my header I decided to draw a drawing that could represent me and I decided to draw some houses. In the picture you can see that four houses look the same which to me represents equal and old designs. Next to the four identical houses I drew a house with a modern design. To me this lets you know that the reason I am in the Interior Architecture major is to come up with new ideas and designs. In the future I plan to design objects that are new, modern, and out of the ordinary to attract possible clients. This picture represents me because I think I always looking for strange but at the same time good looking things that could amaze people. Also If you look at the drawing you can see that the modern house is composed of objects such as squares, cylinders, and triangles, something you do not see often. At the end of this semester I plan to continue doing things that will amaze my classmates as well as the professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment